Sponsors

* User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

* Photo Size

Please keep photo sizes to  
640 x480 
Use IMGUR  to edit and post your pics
Also select Linked BBcode  to copy your image to post on the Forum

* Calendar

Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

* Choose a Theme

* Statistic

• *Total Posts: 44562
  • *Total Topics: 5412
  • *Online Today: 31
  • *Most Online: 116
(11 July, 2013, 06:51:32 AM)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 23
  • *Total: 23

Author Topic: Easy Day Ride - Canberra, Crookwell, Harden, Canberra - Sun 7 Jun (long weekend)  (Read 6769 times)

Bidger

Thanks to Jacrabbit (I think) for pointing out MotoWhere site ... here is the link to the weekend ride route:

http://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/Spyders-Long-Weekend-Sun-9-Jun :biker: :biker:

Bidger

and the current count is:
Robert spy-de
Mr and Mrs Ozzybrp  spy-de (one or two?)
Bidger spy-de

plus one or two missing a wheel ...

Offline ozzybrp

So the count is 5  spy-de and 2 bikes  :thumbs: Im already looking forward to lunch  :roflmoa:

Bidger

So the count is 5  spy-de and 2 bikes  :thumbs: Im already looking forward to lunch  :roflmoa:
no, only 4 spy-de and 2 x 2 wheelers ... and that is if you and mrs ozzy are on individual spy-de ... or am I missing a participant?

jacrabbit

Unless Lynn is working, Robert & Lynn are on 2 spy-de , as are Mel & AJ (the Ozzy's)

:bunny:

Bidger

Ah ha! Newbie mistake ... missed the Lynn! :pulling-hair:
mea culpa :spank:

Bidger

I will PM my mobile to those who have responded ... just in case there are late changes/withdrawals.
VaughnR
(Bidger)

Robert

I will PM my mobile to those who have responded ... just in case there are late changes/withdrawals.
VaughnR
(Bidger)
Yes we are two Lynn and I both have  spy-de s we don't go anywhere without each other

Bidger

If anyone has a choice, I will be wearing/using a Scala g9 headset.

Bidger

Fog forecast lifted ... :sunny: sunny day for the ride.

Bidger

Re: Easy Day Ride - Canberra, Crookwell, Harden, Canberra
« Reply #25 on: 09 June, 2013, 08:47:44 PM »
 :biker: Well, a nice day for a ride finally broke through the fog (although we had to leave ACT to see the sun).  The machines all behaved, the Boorowa Bakery sustained us, I got to see 'the old farm' and we were all home (or near enough) before dark (... no reports to the contrary ...)

spy-de spy-de spy-de spy-de spy-de spy-de spy-de
Seven spy-de all up (the two wheelers piked out) - great to meet Robert, Lynn, AJ, Mel, Anton and Antionette.  Looking forward to the next outing.