howzthat

Sponsors

* User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

* Photo Size

Please keep photo sizes to  

640 x480 

* Calendar

Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

* Choose a Theme

* Statistic

• *Total Members: 207
  • *Latest: Poody

• *Total Posts: 43536
  • *Total Topics: 5243
  • *Online Today: 17
  • *Most Online: 116
(11 July, 2013, 06:51:32 AM)
  • *Users: 1
  • *Guests: 8
  • *Total: 9

Author Topic: Spyder Muster 2018  (Read 1481 times)

Offline babeshorty

• Can-Am 2008 Silver SM5 / 2011 Alloy orange SM5 Daytona SE5 2016
  • Global Moderator
  • Living the Dream
Re: Spyder Muster 2018
« Reply #15 on: 08 May, 2017, 09:30:48 PM »
People made great suggestions on a recent Facebook thread - worth a look

I will see if I can find it

Did see it, but we had a 2nd event in Talbingo and it worked really well. Why not Hahndorf? We know it will work again!  People need a place and dates early enough to make their arrangements, & they pushed the committee to have it back there so that what we are going with.  The 2019/20 events will likely be held in the same place twice as well. That's how we are going to do it. 

But I can change my mind if wish too
:cheer: THIS IS MY FORUM AND I LOVE :wub: THE WAY ITS GOING GLAD TO SEE LOTS OF MEMEBERS ON HERE ALL THE TIME KEEP IT UP GUYS / GIRLS :cheer:

WTFIG1 Is my number plate What the F*#k i got 1

mods: Chrome bar ends, yoshi exhaust , web clutch lever, web brake reservoir cap, web swing arms ends, web axle caps front and back, Black 3" raisers, touring screen, tank bag, Chrome value caps, Highway Pegs, Chrome licence plate screws, Pannier bags and rack, Spyder Bra and mudguard covers drink holder, sway bar by we spyd, Skid Plate from Noboot

Offline MickQ

• Atherton Tablelands FNQ.
« Reply #16 on: 09 May, 2017, 08:39:59 PM »
I think going two up is a good idea, especially if the accommodations are as good as Hahndorf Resort.  Mind you, I think we'll be hard pushed to find anything better.

We are now booked in for next year.
Mick.
2016  RT-S. Triple Black.
Magic Mirrors.
Brp tow hitch.
Good Wool Store sheepskin.
Home made cargo trailer, Mk 1.

Offline Peter Aawen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: 09 May, 2017, 10:09:59 PM »
Well, we did do two in Talbingo.... the second one was definitely bigger'n better than the first  :thumbs:  and already we've got significant return & some new bookings at Hahndorf Resort for 'Take 2' there!! So people, a quick advert, if you have Special Needs or want a particular site/cabin/room at the Hahndorf Resort, you'd better get in quick, the place is filling fast for the 2018 Spyder Muster!!  :thumbup:

But as you say Mick, finding other good venues is proving to be a bit hard!! We've been on the lookout for another venue that even comes close for quite a while now, & there just ain't too many that fill the bill out there!! There are some that do parts of what we need in accom, facilities, &/or the Region; but so far, nothing else that ticks ALL the boxes! Still, there are more people looking now, and while Sylvia & I are on the road this time round for a couple more weeks, the others are helping spread the search wider & further afield than just Trina & Col & we could ever cover alone! And of course, collectively we are following up on the suggestions that we've received too!  If there's something there, the bigger'n better 'improved Muster team' will find it!  :cool:  And in the meantime, we can proceed apace with pulling the 2018 Muster together, knowing that we've now got a little leeway & some time up our sleeves for 2019!  :ok:

Offline lil_boffin

« Reply #18 on: 10 May, 2017, 07:49:08 AM »
Bummer, if only been a bit closer to AGM in May................

Oh well, maybe one year I'll get there

Offline Leopard

« Reply #19 on: 31 May, 2017, 07:40:59 AM »
Hi Guys
Can I have a pass to book a very late registration provided I can get some sort of accommodation near by, I would love to come but the factors are in about August/September will be the major surgery on my leg and depending on that outcome I would love to come, but I would want to bring the old girl down if I can ride her and she's able to do the distance bearing in mind her age and kilometres, so all going well, do you think it would be to hard to register very late once we know the outcome of my surgery and if the old girl can do it once she's had a good look over by the Pat at Ongmac.
Sue

Offline TrickyRick

• F3-T
« Reply #20 on: 16 July, 2017, 08:30:31 PM »
After the disappointment of missing out last year due to Chemotherapy and Radical Robotic Prostatectomy, Sue and I are happy to be attending 2018 Spyder Muster on our new 2017 F3-T.
See you all there. 

Rick and Sue
 :drinkcheer: 

Offline babeshorty

• Global Moderator
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #21 on: 17 July, 2017, 05:20:55 AM »
After the disappointment of missing out last year due to Chemotherapy and Radical Robotic Prostatectomy, Sue and I are happy to be attending 2018 Spyder Muster on our new 2017 F3-T.
See you all there. 

Rick and Sue
 :drinkcheer: 

look forward in seeing you again missed you this year
:cheer: THIS IS MY FORUM AND I LOVE :wub: THE WAY ITS GOING GLAD TO SEE LOTS OF MEMEBERS ON HERE ALL THE TIME KEEP IT UP GUYS / GIRLS :cheer:

mods: Chrome bar ends, yoshi exhaust , web clutch lever, web brake reservoir cap, web swing arms ends, web axle caps front and back, Black 3" raisers, touring screen, tank bag, Chrome value caps, Highway Pegs, Chrome licence plate screws, Pannier bags and rack, Spyder Bra and mudguard covers drink holder, sway bar by we spyd, Skid Plate from Noboot

Offline babeshorty

• Global Moderator
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #22 on: 23 September, 2017, 11:52:37 AM »
Don't forget to get behind this event, its. Fantastic weekend away with Spyder minded people

Offline Peter Aawen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: 05 October, 2017, 10:39:40 PM »
Wot She Said! ^^

Aaand, we are planning some more interesting rides too, taking in some of the Barossa Valley & possibly visiting some of the iconic South Aussie Coast-line too (if there are enough interested), all of which means we can include just about every type of bike ryding &/or scenic road you might wish for; there's going to be a bit of a 'beach party' welcome do around the pool too; some new attractions at the Hahndorf Resort; as well as a great camp kitchen for the Musterbreakfasts etc; a pretty impressive venue for this years 'function dinner' that you'll really enjoy; and of course there'll be a whole lot of other interesting Spyder Ryders from all over the country to share ideas with, check out all their mods, & swap your experiences with here too! :thumbup:

The Resort is getting closer to full as you read this, so make sure you give them a call & tell them you want to book for the Muster. Don't waste your time getting your accommodation bookings in, and please, get your Muster Registrations in soon too! If we don't know you are coming we won't be able to cater for you, and that means you'll miss out & we won't have the pleasure of your company!  :scared: 

So please, get your holiday requests in, book your accom, and get your Muster Registrations in! We are looking forwards to seeing you here next March!  :great:

Offline MickQ

• Atherton Tablelands FNQ.
« Reply #24 on: 08 November, 2017, 05:56:24 PM »
Do we have any special place to put suggestions for 2019 ?  The navigator has been scheduled for surgery in late February and will be laid up for at least a month so we may not be seeing u all at Hahndorf again.

Mick.
Mick.
2016  RT-S. Triple Black.
Magic Mirrors.
Brp tow hitch.
Good Wool Store sheepskin.
Home made cargo trailer, Mk 1.

Offline Peter Aawen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: 08 November, 2017, 06:21:11 PM »
You are most welcome to send me suggestions here for 2019 Mick, or you could message Trina or even the SpyderMuster site info address.... Not promising anything tho, cos as you probably realise, we hafta go where there's a suitable venue (& they're a whole lot harder to find than many might think!!); somewhere enough people have indicated that they will attend; & somewhere the supporting $$ are available......  :cool:

And despite some people thinking their opinion is most important & over-rides all else, just cos they or someone/anyone else would love it to be somewhere they would like to go, unless there's a suitable venue; unless they are prepared to put in a LOT of effort; &/or unless they can front up with a LOT of $$, we hafta go somewhere that meets the bulk of the organising criteria and that helps make it possible, or we just can't do it there! And many of the places previously suggested have failed on one or more of the biggies on the list of 'must haves'!!  :blush1:

So please, do send suggestions, but try not to be too disappointed if nothing seems to come of it - I promise you that we will look at your suggestions (I've already done thousands of kms checking possible sites/venues out - mostly not very successfully!), but we can only do this sort of thing where the people & place will work with us, & where we can get sufficient people to attend/invest in making it happen....  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: 08 November, 2017, 06:23:48 PM by Peter Aawen »