howzthat

Sponsors

* User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

* Photo Size

Please keep photo sizes to  

640 x480 

* Calendar

Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

* Choose a Theme

* Statistic

• *Total Posts: 43950
  • *Total Topics: 5316
  • *Online Today: 15
  • *Most Online: 116
(11 July, 2013, 06:51:32 AM)
  • *Users: 0
  • *Guests: 10
  • *Total: 10

Author Topic: Spyder Muster 2018  (Read 2628 times)

Offline stu

Re: Spyder Muster 2018
« Reply #30 on: 09 January, 2018, 07:44:37 AM »
sorry guys due to family commitments i wont be able to come this year which is a major piss off.ill try and visit the resort and catch up with some of you.have a good one.
Well There May Light At That tunnel. Cant Get To The Night Events But Should Get To The Day Run And Maybe.fingers Crossed.
« Last Edit: 22 January, 2018, 07:14:10 PM by stu »

Offline Peter Aawen

• Global Moderator
Re: Spyder Muster 2018 - Registrations closing soon!
« Reply #31 on: 22 January, 2018, 10:10:52 AM »
C'mon everybody, Registrations close soon so if you haven't registered yet, get onto the Spyder Muster website and get busy!!  :wiper:  All Registration fees are due the end of the month as well, cos we've gotta start paying for all the venues & goodies & stuff we have on order to make this one go off with a bang, so please get your payment made so we can bring you the event you deserve!

It really looks like it's gonna be another great Muster this year; the weather forecast is looking OK from this far out; the Resort is looking fantastic & everyone there is working hard to get it all ready and they are looking forward to welcoming us again; we have lotsa good food lined up; some great rides going a little further afield this year (larger groups too - should be impressive); and all up a pretty good program for you to enjoy. There's still a little accom at the Resort left, so if you haven't sorted that already, ring them first & tell them you are coming for the Muster - there's not a heap left on site, but there's lots of great alternatives nearby if the Resort can't do what you want/need or you want something different - the Tourist Info Centre can help put you in touch with just about ANY style or level of accom you might desire, mostly within 15 mins or so of the Resort too, or you can search the web or hit the links on the Muster website Accom page - there's room for you all somewhere close and there's prices you'll like too!! If you want to get your Spyder serviced while you're here, there are a couple of nearby dealers and a couple of independant Spyder Techs too, so you can make bookings either before or after the event & get that oil change or service done, and if you want to do it yourself we can even arrange a place where you can do that, so don't let that stop you!

If you miss this one, you'll have missed a great time with Spyder Ryders at an event run by Spyder Ryders for Spyder Ryders, so get yourself here!

THERE'S ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER AND PAY SO THAT YOU CAN JOIN US FOR THE 2018 SPYDER MUSTER! We'd really love to see you here, so c'mon, join us & enjoy being a part of the 2018 Spyder Muster. :ride:

www.spydermuster.com.au

Offline merlot

Magic Mirrors At The Muster
« Reply #32 on: 28 January, 2018, 01:20:03 PM »
registration is almost closed for the muster :scared:

if you are coming and want to see the magic mirrors in action,then just come to cabin #2.....a demonstration will be shown
there will be a muster discount,of course,if you decide to purchase,and fitment is free :great:

last year we did a lot of alignment checks......not many needed resetting but if you have an issue with your front tyre wear,then we can tweak it,no charge :woot1:

sunday arvo is the day of choice but feel free to come round anytime we are home :wave:

there was lots of helpers last year and all assistance appreciated :beer1:

we have BUDS too...not much help tho unless you are chasing a fault :clever:

be there or be square :newcheer:

russ :character0029: :character0029:
pres ride     2014 RT 1330
                   MAGIC MIRRORS EQUIPPED
                   WEE SPYD SWAY BAR
                    ELKAS
                    TRI AXIS BARS
                    DIMPLE PLUGS
                    NANKANG TYRES ALL ROUND
                    ATTITUDE CAT ELIM(REMOVED)
                    LASER ALIGNED(HOME MADE KIT)
                    WRAP MY SPYDER GRAPHICS
                    GOODWOOL SEAT COVER
                    FULL BUMP SKID FROM NO-BOOT
                    BILLET WINDSCREEN ARM FROM NOBOOT
                    4 EYES FROM POGO
                    CLASSIC INDUSTRIES TOW BAR
                    JASE ECU STAGE1

Offline stu

« Reply #33 on: 28 January, 2018, 03:45:45 PM »
Hey Russ Can You Bring A Bigger Box Of Band Aids For Those Pesky Magnet Blood Blisters :roflmoa:

Offline MickQ

• Atherton Tablelands FNQ.
« Reply #34 on: 28 January, 2018, 07:13:26 PM »
Maybe some stainless steel chainmail gloves like butchers wear.

Mick.
Mick.
2016  RT-S. Triple Black.
Magic Mirrors.
Brp tow hitch.
Good Wool Store sheepskin.
Home made cargo trailer, Mk 1.

Offline stu

« Reply #35 on: 29 January, 2018, 12:03:42 PM »
as long as they are stainless gloves or we will have all six stuck to your hands,now that would be awkward.but funny to watch getting them off. :pullinghair:

Offline Dutchie

« Reply #36 on: 29 January, 2018, 04:10:57 PM »
Hi Guys and Girls.  Had a great trip to Echuca over the past 4 days, Joint up with hundreds supporters of  the Zaidee Organ Donor Foundation, great event even thou it was HOT HOT HOT.  ( they need to put it on little later in the year) , but hope they raised lots $ .   I made it back safe and sound. Much more pleasant 3 hour ride back from Renmark to Adelaide this morning after yesterdays 7 hours epic in the saddle with approx.. 50% in air temp. of 44c Deg. plus.
Got to love these machine , 1,900km  never missed a beat, so glad Peter Aawen helped me put on the air flow panels last week, no more cooked calf and inner thighs.   
There was only 2 Spyders at the event , Christine ( Red )  and I, I think we turn some heads and mind sets…. We both at the event and on our way to and from had lots of approaches / enquires…. May have sold a few, two even asked me what dealership I worked for.
We all are the ambassadors out their…. Keep it up.
Remember guys , Spyder Muster around the corner REGISTER NOW  ( closes 2nd FEB) .
Promise you, it will be one you will remember.
Also Stay on and get behind the OZ SPYDER RYDERS Forum and Face book page.       

Offline Dutchie

« Reply #37 on: 31 January, 2018, 08:13:04 PM »
Hi Guys and girls attending the OZ SPYDER RYDER 2018 MUSTER.

Plans for the event are well on there way and it is guaranteed to be a great 3 days.
Lots have been planned, here is a snippet.
As a local of the Northern Adelaide district I was invited by the Muster committee to arrange a ride to the Barossa Valley wine areas. My task was to incorporate a true experience of the Adelaide Hills and Valleys with great views, interesting attractions, and an enjoyable ride and outing for all….. This was not difficult, the Adelaide District has much to offer, and I think we will give you an interesting glimpse of what the area has to offer over the 2 Ride days.
I have not been involved with the arrangements for the Saturday ride to the southern areas through lower hills area, vineyards districts, ocean roads and views, lunching at a great location.  I’m quite impressed with the planned route and the stop locations that have been planned.
On Sunday, we'll do 220Km in a total of just over 6&½ hours through lovely hills and valleys leading to the fabulous Barossa Valley wine district, incorporating some stop overs, Photo Ops, lunch in a reserve nestled within the wine area, then on to an elevated view of the Barossa; there after doing an open road ride through Eden Valley and the pastoral lands overlooking the edge of the Murray Valley, finishing up with a slow farewell Spyder Parade through the magnificent old German town of Hahndorf. It'll be a great ride!!

There's only two days left before registrations close, so if you haven’t done so yet, get on to the website at www.spydermuster.com.au & register NOW!  If you don't join us, you'll really be missing out!         
« Last Edit: 31 January, 2018, 08:22:13 PM by Peter Aawen »

Offline babeshorty

• Can-Am 2008 Silver SM5 / 2011 Alloy orange SM5 Daytona SE5 2016
  • Global Moderator
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #38 on: 10 February, 2018, 08:41:28 AM »
Can you please let the Spyder Muster Team know if you have any dietary requirements at the event so we can cater for it.  Just send message or email the Team at spydermuster@gmail.com.

We also would like to know who will not be attending the Sunday Ride/Lunch.
:cheer: THIS IS MY FORUM AND I LOVE :wub: THE WAY ITS GOING GLAD TO SEE LOTS OF MEMEBERS ON HERE ALL THE TIME KEEP IT UP GUYS / GIRLS :cheer:

WTFIG1 Is my number plate What the F*#k i got 1

mods: Chrome bar ends, yoshi exhaust , web clutch lever, web brake reservoir cap, web swing arms ends, web axle caps front and back, Black 3" raisers, touring screen, tank bag, Chrome value caps, Highway Pegs, Chrome licence plate screws, Pannier bags and rack, Spyder Bra and mudguard covers drink holder, sway bar by we spyd, Skid Plate from Noboot

Offline babeshorty

• Can-Am 2008 Silver SM5 / 2011 Alloy orange SM5 Daytona SE5 2016
  • Global Moderator
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #39 on: 10 February, 2018, 08:42:52 AM »
We are happy to announce that MIck's Motorcycle are doing a door prize on the Sunday's ride to the Barossa valley. We are stopping into the shop for 20min on the way with photo shoot
:cheer: THIS IS MY FORUM AND I LOVE :wub: THE WAY ITS GOING GLAD TO SEE LOTS OF MEMEBERS ON HERE ALL THE TIME KEEP IT UP GUYS / GIRLS :cheer:

WTFIG1 Is my number plate What the F*#k i got 1

mods: Chrome bar ends, yoshi exhaust , web clutch lever, web brake reservoir cap, web swing arms ends, web axle caps front and back, Black 3" raisers, touring screen, tank bag, Chrome value caps, Highway Pegs, Chrome licence plate screws, Pannier bags and rack, Spyder Bra and mudguard covers drink holder, sway bar by we spyd, Skid Plate from Noboot

Offline SPYD3R

« Reply #40 on: 10 February, 2018, 12:04:54 PM »
Nice to see Mick's supporting the event.
Dave
My Spyder is a 2016 F3S. Was a Tripple Black but now more 50 Shades of Black.
Personalised with 'SPYD3R' plates
S.A. Mt Barker

Offline Andrewdidi

« Reply #41 on: 26 February, 2018, 07:17:07 PM »
Hi All,
Who is going to the Muster from Whyalla? Like to catch up driving down to the event.

Offline Peter Aawen

• Global Moderator
Re: Spyder Muster 2018 - ECU Upgrade Special!
« Reply #42 on: 27 February, 2018, 08:54:54 AM »
Hey all, a few of us have had an ECU Upgrade done by Jase from ECU Xtreme (now on the Gold Coast, formerly Perth, & NZ before that - Yes, he is THAT bloke!!  :cool: ) This Upgrade is probably the best upgrade you can do to your Spyder to make it ryde & perform the way you WANT it to perform, and it is seriously a wonderful thing. Better power across the board, torque delivery on tap, higher top end, smoother gear changes, and potentially even better fuel range! Buuut, he's a long way off for most of us, & you hafta send him your ECU, and it usually costs $1000, and it takes a week, and...  :scared:  However, if I can get just a few more to sign on for getting their ECU's upgraded at the Muster, Jase will come down and do them on site, for a Muster Special price too!!  :yahoo:

So sign on, I need just a few more to commit by 1 March (to give him time to make all the arrangements) & he'll join us at the Muster with his computer & electronic tuning paraphernalia in hand, and do your upgrades for you on-site & while you wait (via the OBD Port?!?). You can talk to the man himself in person, tell him exactly what you want, & discuss how best yo achieve that, and there will even be a few Upgraded Spyders around the place so you can see & hear for yourself how great these upgrades can be as well as talk to other Upgrade Devotees - but I do need some more to sign on for getting theirs done actually At the Muster to make his trip worthwhile.  :blush1: So if you've been thinking about it, now's your chance - I need names by 1 March.... which is THIS THURSDAY - only a few days left or you'll miss out on your chance to get the greatest performance upgrade your Spyder could ever get (& btw, when I'm not absolutely fanging it, the extra fuel range I get from the better torque & fewer gear changes is pretty damn impressive too!) :thumbup:

Names please, by posting here, PM, or telephone/email if you like - Or you'll miss out!  :dif01:   :banghead:

Offline stu

« Reply #43 on: 05 March, 2018, 07:38:49 AM »
as the muster approaches i want to say a thank you.never have so few done so much for so many with so little. :ok:

Offline Peter Aawen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: 18 March, 2018, 10:40:54 PM »
On our behalf anyway, thanks Stu - even tho Sylvia & I have just been helping out with what little we can as and when we can, it certainly helps to hear some appreciation every now & then!  :thumbup:  And we too certainly appreciate all the effort that others have put in, especially the massive effort from Trina & Col -  ONCE AGAIN!!  :great:

And it's getting really close now everybody!! Some people are already travelling, others are leaving soon!! Hope you all travel safely & enjoy the trip, and we'll see you all soon!! Really looking forward to it!  :jumping0047: :banana: :cheer:   :bananajam:

We've got a great weekend scheduled, some interesting rydes, lotsa things to do, heaps of good food to eat, plus plenty of time for drinking as well as mingling with a great bunch of Spyder Ryders to find out who's done what & how well it's worked! Don't forget that the welcome event on Friday evening is a Beach party theme around the pool, byo drinks & nibbles (there's lots of shops nearby for that - just ask if you need directions!) and we will have plenty of food coming to suit the party theme, in a couple of waves as the night progresses! The weather forecast is for 31 during the day, cooling to 16 overnight, so we shouldn't be too cold (& we do have an alternative venue if necessary!) So pack your budgy smugglers & bikinis swimmers & loud shirts/sarongs and join us by the pool! See y'all soon!  :thumbs:

Ryde safely!  :biker: